Mar 31, 2009

Self-care List(s)

I cannot stand Insomnia. I mean, that rarely happens to me. Deep-sleeping is my favorite way to relax - I do not mind place/time/any other conditions when it's time for bed.

Apparently the anxiety about graduation and job searching has been bugging me so much that it's getting to my favorite part of my life -sleep! I have tried many different things to deal with it: drink milk (which I don't normally do), hot bath and shower, counting 100 to fall asleep ............

This morning I woke up at 3:30a.m. and said,"This is insane." Then I wrote one page for my thesis.
I try brainstorming for some self-care.
oh, considering my the financial situation..

  • Walking break
  • Bath with music and candle light (yis, cheesy, it's good)
  • Friends with trust
  • Drawing
  • Playing with puppies in the pet store on my way home

if money
  • Flowers
  • Art Therapy ($45 w/insurance, $90 w/o)
  • Good food (like fresh Sashimi)
  • Yoga class
  • Shopping

I made this drawing on a sleepless night last week. I always wanted to draw myself more colorful than just everything black(my hair,eyes,eyebrows all black). Though I used to make fun of my sister's red hair in her drawing...top secret that my sister will never find out: I colored my eyes in purple !

2 comments: